As of 8th April, the government made a number of business supports available, due to the economic impact of Covid-19. One of these supports is the Trading Online Voucher.
Does my business qualify?
This is available for all business sectors that have;
- up to 10 employees
- have little or no online presence
- turnover is less than €2m
- Trading for at least 6 months
Its purpose is to assist companies with the process to trade more online. This will enable these companies to increase sales and reach new clients/customers due to the impact of Covid-19.
What financial support is available?
Financial support of up to €2,500 with 10% funding from company is available for training and advice to help your business trade online.
What can we use vouchers for?
Vouchers can be used towards IT consultation;
- Development/Upgrade of website
- Implementation of online payment facilities and/or booking systems
- App development
- Developing & Implementing marketing strategies
- Costs associated with online retail platforms subscriptions
- Online Advertising costs (conditions apply)
- Professional Photography (conditions apply)
Businesses that have already applied for the Trading Online Voucher, can apply for a second voucher if upgrades are required.
An application can be made for this voucher, through www.localenterprise.ie
While you are here, Read more of our Covid-19 update blogs here