The Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection has announced a new Enterprise Support Grant will be made available to all self-employed who ceased the Pandemic Unemployment Payment after 25th June 2020.
A grant of up to €1,000 will be available to help re-open their businesses, subject to the following conditions.
- Must be Tax and PRSI compliant
- Was in receipt of the Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment and ceased same after 25th June 2020
- Must employ less than 10 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than €1million
- Not eligible to Covid-19 Business Restart Grant or other re-opening grants
The grant is 80% of the cost to a maximum of €1,000 towards reopening of your business, which can include;
- Safety measures
- Business advice or mentoring
Further details on how to apply will be made available in the coming weeks
While you are here, Read more of our Covid-19 update blogs here